My Amazon Store

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Treasured joys and memories from the Holiday Season





Gratitude leads to Joy
A truth, I hope my children allow to sink deep into their souls.



Love setting up the Nativity. 
A Christmas gift from my mom many years ago.


For the first time ever I have an angel for the top of my tree! 
She is beautiful. 
My children noticed her immediately, which surprised me greatly.
First words out of their mouths when they walked in the door,
"You got an angel!"
They knew I had been looking, but I never told them I found one. 



This journal ~ an unexpected gift that brought me to tears. 
An difficult day, a friend delivered a wrapped gift for now or later.
I tucked it away under the tree. 
She had no idea, this simple journal I had passed over time and time again. 
Always something else on the list that received priority. 
But God knew..
Oh, how the tears flowed on Christmas morning. 
God is in the details and timing and He loves us so.

No comments:

Post a Comment