My Amazon Store

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Unplanned break from blogging... life is full!


Blogging has been taking a back seat lately. 
Life has been full and hectic. 
I managed near the beginning of February to start a bunch of posts and save them. 
Then tweak and finish them up in spare moments...
When they were done...
 I composed posts in my head while I my hands were busy
away from my computer. 

We managed to put in the late winter/very early spring garden. 
I never would have thought of planting seeds in February but the nearby nursery folks 
were very encouraging.
I had to pick up some seeds for various science projects for the kids... 
and not one to waste anything... they are planted. 
We have more peas planted than I have ever put in the ground. 
Carrots, spinache, onions, lettuce and 
asparagus (from last year)
are all in the ground.  
Today's report from the kids is that we have sprouts in the garden! 
Maybe I will get pictures sometime later this week. 
Today it is raining!  
Blessed rain. 

February ended with temps ranging all the way up to the 70's. 
March started like a lamb... beautiful spring like weather. 

So we have tackled various outdoor chores.
Cleaning up gardens and corners of the yard. 
Dismantled the compost "bin."
Fixed the neighbors fence that lines our yard.  
They are in the process of packing up and moving, weilding a hammer is easy. 

Indoors, I cleaned and fixed the bathroom fans.  
Did you know, they can get really dusty? 
All that dust can make the motor grumpy and noisy! 
Life lessons/Home Ec of the week! 

Decluttering, sorting through clothes.  
The living room is more of a train wreck than usual. 
Tons of science experiments and projects in all the subjects for the kids. 
But we are getting it done! 

There has been extra appointments. 
Hockey has ended.  
Only to add Soccer and Golf to the spring routine. 
I will try to keep up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment