My Amazon Store

Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's the little things!! Thanks Starbucks!!

Earlier in January I blogged about getting some super duper delicious Starbucks samples in the mail. 
Today I received this email: 


But the email was sent earlier today at 10:30.  Chances were slim, I was responding in time to earn the gift card.  

And yet this was the response when I completed the survey:  


Talk about happy dance!!!! Especially after this morning's wonderful indulgance.  I have a super sweet barista in my house.  She loves coffee.  Preferably black.  Yet, she likes her sweets too and has discovered how to make me a peppermint mocha at home.  This is what welcomed me to my day this morning after my shower... Oh bliss!! I was gently informed my youngest is in training and contributed the chocolate chips.  They just may need to open their own cafe one day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment