My Amazon Store

Monday, January 18, 2016

Zone perfect deals!!

I love smart phones!  Especially when shopping.  They are perfect for quickly documenting a price, a memory and sharing an exciting deal with a friend.

So when I was grocery shopping and grabbing snack/protein bars for my hockey player to have on hand I was particularly happy to see the the following shelf price to pair with my $1/2 coupon.  Oh, happy dance!
My friend who enjoys this brand as well, was impressed and happy for me but within days, I received the following text! 



What an amazing score!! Her deal completely squashed mine!  I was only able to get single bars but she got into boxes!! Woohoo.  I wish I could say I managed to get to the store and score her deal but I didn't.  Love, love having couponing / deal seeking friends to share fabulous scores and victories with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment