My Amazon Store

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's in pictures!


My youngest made my bed. 
Supposedly, Ted was cold and wanted to be comfy. 
Oh, how I smiled when I walked in my room and saw this.
What I didn't take a picture of was that my "sleeping
 pillows were on the floor beside the bed...
to make room for Ted!

Late night of clue...
We were all so tired, we couldn't think straight or remember what was just said!
A few kids decided to make wild accusations all in attempt to end the game sooner
so we could start the movie!



Before the movie!  We broke out the glow sticks.



and noise makers.  We knew some would not make it to midnight.
So we celebrated loudly before settling in to watch.



ice cream and bubbly 
(sparkling juice!)
in fancy glasses





Then we watched Ant Man. 
I had no idea. 
I thought it would be an animated movie, something like Bug's Life.
Nope, Ant Man is a Marvel Super Hero!
Oh my, such a fun movie. 

So happy, the children picked.

Very good memories were made.

No comments:

Post a Comment