My Amazon Store

Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Year!

Wow it is a new year!

Looking back over the last year, I find myself with a mixture of emotions. So much has changed.

A year ago, I was so afraid.  So heart broken.  I worked hard to hold onto my faith that God was good. And now...
I struggle with fear so much less.
It is still there... the unknown can be so scary.
But I am not in its grips like I was. 
I have learned a little bit more about what it means to trust in God. 
So much to learn. 
The kids and I are healing.
We are learning to have a voice. 
We are learning to stand up for ourselves. 
We are learning to be okay with rejection. Because rejection does not mean we have necessarily done anything wrong.  Sometimes it means we have done something right and are moving forward. 


There is so much to be excited for and to anticipate in this coming year. 
New friends. New experiences. 
New hope.
Happy Exciting New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment