My Amazon Store

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Joy Dare 2016


For several years now I have been doing the Joy Dare.
Some days, I follow the daily challenges.
Other days, I just journal the gifts as God provides. 

But journaling and counting the many blessings God gifts me with is a huge blessing.
It helps me keep my focus on Him and beyond my circumstances.
 
Not that I do it perfectly. 
Not that I don't get overwhelmed by the hard in life,
because I do.

But these journals... they remind me of His love, His faithfulness, His mercies.
He is gifting us treasures minute by minute if only we choose to See and Acknowledge them..

The cooling wisp of a breeze on a hot day,
the heart shaped cloud,
the tulips blooming on just that day I am sitting in my car waiting and I see them...
Glimpses of beauty, sweetness,
little "memos" of His love
perfectly placed for me to discover at that moment.
 
So on the hard days, I can look back. 
On the hard days, I look close.
I journal. 
On the good days, I journal.
As the days go by, the number gets larger.
At the end of year I have over 1,000 gifts.
Over 1,000 memories of love shown to me by
my Everlasting, Heavenly Father. 
And yet, I know there were far more than that,
I just couldn't journal them all.

This past month, I made some journals as gifts.
I had paper.  I had ink in the printer.
I had the binding supplies.
I got busy.
 I had some coloring books I had downloaded.
Found a free journaling template to download.
I have been sharing the books with those that would like one.
They are the size of an 8.5x11 piece of paper.


I found the printable here



found this free printable here



These coloring pages are from here.
The book was available for free for a while. 
Now I think it is a 1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment