My Amazon Store

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Couponing ~ CVS ~ Stretching the budget & Making my phone work for me



So for some of you friends out there asking how I do what I do at CVS.
Here you go.
Sometimes I can sit down with the ad and pick my own deals.
Most of the times, I choose to check out a handful of blog posts to find the deals.

First I go to Money Saving Mom. 

Once there she has a tab marked "grocery store deals." A drop down menu will appear.  I then click on CVS deals.
Sometimes I follow the links for coupons.
Other times, I head on over to my Swagbucks home page and print the coupons from there.  (By doing this I earn swagbucks for each coupon I print and redeem.  I can then in turn redeem my swagbucks for gift cards.  Sometimes, that means CVS gift cards which means even more savings! If you aren't signed up with Swagbucks, you can sign up here. (this is my referral link) Swagbucks is a search engine and more.)

Below each of Money Saving Mom's posts on CVS each week is list of bloggers who have linked up with their deals.

I really like checking out the one titled $5 and $10 deals from Simply CVS Shopping. Here I can select deals I am interested and it will create a shopping list for me.
and
What's free or almost free at CVS from Couponaholic.
and
ECB deals with Q matchups also from Simply CVS Shopping.

Once I have deals in hand I head to the store.
What you will need when you get there:
Your coupons and list of course.
But you will also need to have a CVS Extra Care Card ,  a rewards shopping card.
I recommend loading the CVS app on your phone as well.  You will receive special app only offers.  But it also stores your rewards card number.
Once at the store, you will want to visit the CVS red machine.  You scan or enter your rewards card number/id and special coupon offers for that week will be printed.
These are CVS offers and can be combined with manufacturer coupons and ECBs.
Then shop away.

I have my CVS card loaded with Saving Star.  When I check out, I have the cashier scan my Extra Care Card number from the Saving Star app.  This way I am able to receive any eligible offers available through Saving Star and maximize my savings.






No comments:

Post a Comment