My Amazon Store

Monday, February 22, 2016

Money Saving Tips: How I make my phone work for me ~ SWAGBUCKS

My phone works for me on this, but I also do most of my Swagbucks earning on my laptop.
But with more people going mostly mobile, this just may be a perfect for you. 

You can read more about Swagbucks here and here.   

This is my referral link.   Swagbucks has a referral program.  For each referral that signs up and earns swagbucks, Swagbucks will then award me with a bonus of 10% of your earnings into my account.  It is a win win for both!   Please consider signing up through my link if you decide this is something for you. 

Swagbucks is a search engine. You can earn swagbucks for just doing your normal every day online searches through their search engine.  There are also varying tasks that can be done each day that will earn you swagbucks.  Swagbucks can be earned for completing surveys, watching videos, printing and redeeming manufacturer coupons.  Finding and entering swagcodes.  

It took some creativity and time to figure out how to fit the tasks into my day, but now it is just apart of my online routine.  Between my phone and laptop, I earn enough swagbucks each month to trade them in for 2 $25 gift cards of my choice!  That is $50 !  This past weekend, I headed to Walmart with some of my gift cards earned from Swagbucks and went grocery shopping.  It was so exciting to buy groceries and not use any family budget money!! 


I stock pile the gift cards/codes for birthdays, Christmas, and back to school shopping.  I, also, collect them for restaurants we favor.  Going out to eat is a huge luxury for us.  This is one way I stretched the travel budget for hockey this past winter.  

My kids love it and have gotten involved.  My youngest likes to watch the animal videos.  As long as it doesn't interfere with school and chores, I am pretty okay with his watching these videos.  My teenagers have signed up with their own accounts.  They enjoy earning gift cards for Starbucks and American Eagle.  It is one way they managed to purchase Christmas gifts this past winter for their siblings.  When you aren't old enough to have a consistent job, it is tough having expenses and no income.  Gotta say, I am impressed with their willingness to put Swagbucks to work for them. They do almost all of their school work on the computer and are always searching for something online, so it makes sense  to earn as they work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment