My Amazon Store

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Money Saving Tips: Making my phone work for me ~ Shopmium


Shopmium, Exclusive offers in your store

The first time I tried Shopmium I received the most delightful suprise.  I didn't have to wait till I reached a minimum for cash back to happen.  My rebates were deposited immediately into my PayPal account!  Guaranteed it wasn't a huge amount.  It didn't matter, I am not in this to become a millionaire.  Just to create some breathing room in my budget.  To add a little to my savings.  To quote my dad, every pound starts with an ounce and every dollar starts with a penny.  It is a little thing to scan a barcode and/or photograph a receipt.  Over the months, I have redeemed offers for crayons, mints, juices, coconut water and frozen pre-cooked chicken and more.  Pair any of these rebates up with coupons and other app deals and the budget stretches.  I paired the crayon offer with back to school sales and scored some free crayons! 

Shopmium does have a referral program.  If you download the app, open it up to register and use my code when you register (pictured below in the screen shot:  KUKCUUFW), I will earn $2 for the referral and you will receive an offer for a FREE Lindt Chocolate bar.  


No comments:

Post a Comment