My Amazon Store

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Money Saving Tips: Making my phone work for me ~ Checkout 51

Checkout 51 was one of the first 3 apps I started out with.  (Ibotta and Snap by Groupon were the other two.)  
I still faithfully use Checkout 51.  The frequency varies depending on sales and coupons. Not every app will offer rebates that fit normal purchasing patterns.  Sometimes, the deals while the rebate runs are just not that great.  What keeps me looking up the offers is the weekly "pick your own offer."  I love the produce options each week.  I get to pick one item that often pairs up with a sale or sometimes can be used in combination with an offer in another app.  My household goes through produce like crazy.  Coupons can be a rarity for produce so I love every chance to save here.  Each quarter dropped in the bucket adds up.  Believe it or not, at the end of the month, if I add up all my rebates submitted my total is enough to keep me going.  

This past week's "pick your own offer": 

No comments:

Post a Comment