My Amazon Store

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Money saving tips: How I make my phone work for me ~ Shrink


Shrink logo
Shrink is another grocery app I have on my phone. 
There is a variety of products offered for receiving either points or cash back.  
Points can be accumulated redeemed for rebate offers. 
I am not going to become a millionaire using Shrink, but every dollar starts with a penny.
A penny saved is a penny earned. 
If I am going to be buying something, then why not put aside a little bit of extra money. 
Most of the rebates I redeem are the "exclusive" offers.
Milk, meat, and produce. 
Most of the time these are 25 cent offers. 
For one or two minutes of my time to load my receipt up, it is worth it to me. 
(25 cents at 1-2 minutes is like working for $7.50/hour
and without taxes or payroll deductions!)
When combined with rebates from other sources and coupons,
more often than not it makes the deals all that much sweeter. 
I have taken a few screen shots on my phone and included them below. 
Shrink has a referal program. 
If you decide to give them a try, would you consider using my referral code
You can click here or on any of the links throughout this post. 
(below in the screen shot too)


Cash payments are a $10 minimum.  
They are made through Paypal or venmo.
While to some it may not seem like much, 
it can be an easy way to tuck away money for a special savings project
Emergency funds, vacations, Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment