My Amazon Store

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Money Saving Tips: Making my phone work for me ~ Find and Save


Cover art

Find and Save is an app I have downloaded on my phone.  My referral code is CTGD

Find and Save has a program called: Cash Dash
The offerings provide opportunities to earn cash back on normal every day shopping.

Occasionally, there is something specific that needs to be bought.
ex. There was once an opportunity to earn $1 by going to Starbucks and ordering a latte.

More often than not, it is something like spend a minimum of $25 and get 3% back.  Or spend $10 and get $1 at the specified store. (please note these are only examples)



Open the App, select the offer you are redeeming and follow the prompts. Allow your phone to access the camera.  Photograph your receipt and submit.  The app has tutorials and instructions.  But it is super simple.  Sometimes I do my submissions right in the car.  Other times I wait till I am at home.  Depends on where I am at in the month and my data usage. Right now, data hasn't been an issue, so it is just whatever works that day.

Once you earn $25, Find & Save will automatically transfer the money to your Paypal account.

Opening a Paypal account is really simple.  From there you can have the money transferred to your banking account if you choose to do so.

There are so many options to consider when rebating/couponing through some of these apps.  If you don't use Paypal regularly, you could treat it like a special savings account.  The money can be deposited as it is earned, it is out of sight, out of mind.  Perfect for Christmas, birthday, and vacation funds.  Or transfer the money right back into your checking account to help with some breathing room in your budget.

The app is free. So I had nothing to lose to check it out.  During the holidays, if I was able to hold off a few days making a purchase that was on sale, I did, just to see if a Cash Dash would be offered.  Sometimes it happened.  Bonus!!

I use this app in conjunction with my other apps to maximize my savings/earnings.

Currently, they are offering a $3 reward per friend that is referred to Find and Save and signs up and redeems an offer by February 29th.  Sign up and share with a friend or two or more!  

Each person's Cash Dash Offers can be different.
This week I have Cash Dash offers for:
Target
McDonald's
Dollar General
Hollister
Papyrus
Champs
Famous Footwear
CVS/Pharmacy
Taco Bell 
Old Navy 
Jo-Ann 
7-Eleven
ALDI
Wal-mart
Michaels
Foot Locker
Dick's Sporting Goods
Family Dollar


Please consider using my code CTGD when you first open the app.  Click HERE

Happy Saving !

No comments:

Post a Comment