My Amazon Store

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Money Saving Tips: Making my phone work for me

So, there are several people interested in what I do to stretch my budget. Especially as a single, stay home, homeschool mom!    One of the things I do is make my phone earn its KEEP, literally. This past summer, began my jump back into serious couponing and deal seeking.  No school to tend to and I could spend some serious brain energy learning some new stuff.

Currently I have about 12 apps on my phone I use for rebating/couponing.

For all the inquiring minds, I will start trying to post something once a day or every other day about what I am doing.  Hopefully, some of these tips will become helpful and/or inspire you to discover other ways to stretch your budget in small ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment