My Amazon Store

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Favorite Money Saving/Earning Apps

I have been learning how to make my Smart Phone earn its place in my life!

     Ibotta ~ a rebate app.  Shop as you normally do, submit a picture of your receipt, confirm purchase of items by sometimes scanning the barcode.  I have earned rebates on greeting cards, Christmas presents, groceries and clothing.  It is a great way to replenish the grocery budget.  Plus there are bonuses that can be earned and each month, I use my bonuses to add to my emergency fund!  **

Checkout51 ~ a rebate app.  Shop for your groceries as you normally do, confirm your purchases to earn.  

Snap ~ a rebate app.  Shop as you normally do, confirm your purchases to earn.  **

 Saving Star ~ a coupon app

200x200 logo largeCartwheel ~ load discounts to be used in Target stores. 

 Starbucks ~ I load my gift cards on to make paying easier.  The BEST part is earning the stars per drink.  12 stars and I get a free drink!  Yum!  Plus, if I buy when they are offering promos, I may earn extra stars per drink.  Just one way I splurge and save in the process.  

Jingit  Shop and earn.  Complete special activities and earn, I won't be a millionaire at the end of the year, but little steps through out the year and I earn enough to put some breathing room in the budget. **

  I scan my receipts.  The savings catcher checks to see if there is a better deal elsewhere and pays me the difference!  

SHOPKICK   Earn for shopping as usual.  In my first month, I earned 3 gift cards!!  I am not sure if that will be the norm for me, but was exciting nonetheless! **

Shopmium, Exclusive offers in your store ~ rebate app.  Would you like to receive a Lindt chocolate bar… for FREE?!? Just download Shopmium on your iPhone or Android and sign up with my referral code KUKCUUFW **

 Shrink ~ a rebate app.  Earn money and/or points.  **



Find&Save Logo Great app for price comparison and looking up the area ads.  Opportunities to earn money as well.  Recently there were rebate/cash back offers made available for buying hot dogs, and another for purchasing a dozen eggs.  

Load receipts and earn points that can be redeemed for cash/gift cards.  Plus, if you use this referral code, we’ll both get extra spins at the Hog Slots when you submit your first receipt: tud99013  **


Onavo extend  An app that helps maximize the amount of data I have each month.  With all this shopping and saving, it helps to keep me on track with my data usage.

My data manager  Another app that helps me keep track of data usage.


** If you feel inclined, please sign up through my links.  I receive referral incentives for sharing the news.  **





No comments:

Post a Comment