My Amazon Store

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Smiley360 and a Free Sample of EmergenC

I signed up with Smiley360 a few months ago.
We have had fun in our home with the process of being product testers for Smiley360.
Smiley360 selects individuals to try out various products.  No cost involved on my part.  They only require we share on social media our thoughts and opinions about the products we have received.
Earlier in the year, we tried out Sleep Number.
Currently, I am trying out EmergenZZZ.




I am a night owl through and through.  I am trying really hard to reset my system to be an early riser.  Whew, that is hard!
Especially in the summer.
As the sun is lower in the sky and the temps drop, I just want to be out and doing something sometimes.  There was of course the Fourth to celebrate and those are some late nights shooting off fireworks.  Even more recently, late afternoon to late night fishing trips with my dad.  My body requires routine to stay on track to being an early riser.  So if I stay up late one night, I end up starting the retraining all over again.  Sigh!  Part of me says, just go with my natural tendencies.  Fighting the battle is just that: a battle.  Yet, I know rising early, provides a different level of productivity and blessing.  The hours are cooler outside as well for outdoor work.  I can accomplish much and still have many "business" hours to get all the phone calls and other items on my to do list.  While Wal-mart and groceries stores are 24 hours, not every business I need to be in touch with is 24 hours.  The kids and I love afternoon swims.  Garage sales are best in the early hours.
You get the picture.
So I am fighting the battle this summer.
On some nights when it is early and my body says,..."NOOO it is too early, I am going to try and help it cooperate. and try EmergenZZZ with melatonin."
I recently had such a night and it worked!  I think by it being a powder and dissolving in water, it was more rapidly absorbed by my body, because before I knew it I was relaxed.  So RELAXED!  I was ready to call it a night.  Woohoo, this might just be what I need to reboot the system when the unexpected late night reminds my body of its natural tendency to be a night owl!
Only time will tell.

Right now EmergenC is offering free samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment