My Amazon Store

Friday, July 10, 2015

Groupon Deal for Glow Golf, additional 20% off.


Groupon is a great way to save on all sorts of activities.  If you haven't heard or tried it, you can sign up here.

My kids were recently chatting about wanting to go mini golfing and then we drove by this play advertising Glow Golf.  Well that got them talking it up even more.  So I have been super excited about the email I received this week.  Today, I finally had time to sit down and get caught up on all the "to-do's" at my computer.

The happy bonus is today when I logged on, there is an offer for 20% off of Groupon purchases (limitations and exclusions do exist).  However, the 20% applied to this offer.  BONUS!! Code for the 20% off is :  HAPPY20

My kids know their momma is frugal.  Free is the name of the game we play often.  We do like the occassional splurge and this fit in the budget this week!
Hopefully it will help someone else out. :)




(Some links are referral links.  I may receive rewards or compensation from these referral links if you sign up through them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment