My Amazon Store

Friday, July 10, 2015

Swagbucks!

Today I logged into my email and found this:

Oh happy day!  My current goal is to earn enough swagbucks each month that I can get a $25 gift card.  I was a couple of days into July before that happened.  I don't know when I set that goal in June, so maybe I was within a month.  At some point, I made my deadline the end of the month.  So I am working at it this month and we will see how I do.  Sure made me smiler bigger than ever to get this email today! 

If you aren't familiar with Swagbucks, you can sign up here.  (that is my referral link..there are bonuses for getting people to sign up through your link.)  

I earn most of my Swagbucks through redeeming coupons. I print coupons through their site.  
However, I do keep an eye out for when there are swagcodes and work with the kids in getting them entered into my computer. Sometimes I am away from home and get an alert on my phone.  They enjoy the benefits of gift cards so they are usually very helpful when it comes to getting these swagcodes entered.  Love having children enjoy thriftiness.  

I also earn swagbucks through the referral program.  
My kiddos enjoy watching the cooking videos and zoo animal videos.  That helps in earning swagbucks each day.  
I do various activities as time allows, including the daily poll, daily crave and NOSO under the daily To Do list. 
Of course, I use Swagbucks as my search engine and earn swagbucks by searching.  You are not likely to earn with every internet search you make, however, I do earn something every day.  I find myself wanting to shout "Swagbucks" like some people shout "Bingo" when the pop-up appears on my screen. To be honest, sometimes I do!  

Earning the 2200-2500 a month does take some intentional work, but it doesn't add much to my day. I just look at it as part of my "job" each day.  Stretch my dollars, save and put aside for the special things. 

(Some links are referral links.  I may receive rewards or compensation from these referral links if you sign up through them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment