My Amazon Store

Thursday, August 13, 2015

5 Down, One to Go ~ Lowes Build and Grow

This summer, my youngest and I have taken on the challenge of completing the Avenger Series at Lowes Build and Grow.  I posted earlier in the summer here.

We just completed the 5th session out of 6 being offered.  We missed session 4, because I did not log in soon enough.  We were extremely blessed though when we showed up this past weekend and learned they had a bunch of extra kits.  I don't even know how the conversation.  It just happened.  God knows, becuase I believe he cares about this guy.  He cares about his interests and likes.  So on week 5, we were able to build project number 4 and 5.  He is doing great!  He is learning a lot of valuable "life skills" in problem solving and working through a challenge.





So here they are 5 of the 6!  One more session to go and I set my alarm and for sure got him signed up... Can't wait to have a completed picture!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment