My Amazon Store

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Free Coconut Oil...while supplies last! (after cash back)

Over at Money Saving Mom's Blog, I discovered how to get this:

Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

for free!

This is my referral link  for signing up with TOPCASHBACK.
This offer is only for new-sign ups.  I did some reading, they defined a new sign up with TopCashBack was someone who has never completed an offer.  I signed up a few months back to look into an offer that was available but it wasn't doable for my location.  So, yeah for me, cause I can take advantage of this offer!

I think it would be possible to sign up through my link with TopCashBack and then follow the links over at MoneySavingMom to get the deal...because that is how I completed my order.  There are bonuses for referring friends.  TOPCASHBACK offers $10 cashback for referrals.  So I would be tickled if you used my link!  Then forward this offer onto your friends and family.  Offer is good only while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment