My Amazon Store

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Today's Joy and Anticipation of things to come

I love to record the happy and smile inducing... This blog is as much for me as it is for my children. Snippets of memories and things to think on and remember..I hope they will learn to seek and find joy in even the smallest things.  To seek to see God and the many gifts He blesses us with each day instead of overlooking them and brushing them off as inconsequential.

The colors in this skirt just make me so happy!  I found it at a resale shop but it was too big.  On closer inspection I realized it had a simple waistband and seams.  I was able to take it in.
The colors just make me happy!



Rose of Sharon blossoms...they just keep blooming... all summer long!
I know where to find flowers, when I need to just see some in the yard.



more from the garden!  I can't wait to show my girl...







The kids discovered the pumpkin was ready for picking several days ago.  We need to come up with a plan, it won't last for long this one.  It grew from the compost bin.  Every year we end up with something wild from the compost bin, sometimes it is cantelope, tomatoes, or watermelon.  This year it is pumpkins!

Nothing like walking into the house and seeing "the juvenile deliquents" all stretched out.  He really does sleep like this. 

The other one, strongly prefers a softer bed.  He is frequently referred to "His Royal Highness."


Oh the things to come:
more cucumbers! 


and cherry tomatoes! 


and little yellow tomatoes!


Carrots...the kids are waiting... and keep asking when?? 


I can't wait for my cucumber loving kid to discover this one..I can only imagine the excitement!


There is much more to anticipate this coming week, but nothing that can pictured.  










No comments:

Post a Comment